We’re getting too much junk in our server-room. We have a problem with our network (a higher lag than we should have), have a need to centrally manage access to the servers, want to automatically mount a user-space when at any server, and would like to have a simple piece of software that records benchmark-data. Can you help out?
This is what we have:
- Gitlab based setup for CI, projects and more.
- Mixed 10G and 1G network.
- Various different Linux servers. For both manual tests via ssh as automated tests via Docker.
- Some embedded boards running Linux.
- Some Windows servers for testing.
- There should be a single MacOS-server for testing.
- A Docker-server with 2% memory usage
We seek a Devops engineer who can handle the above.
- Linux primary, Windows, Android and MacOS secondary
- Knows scripting and programming to get the services to get us further
- Who can make Win-Lin dual-booting work.
- Can improve the network.
- Can setup software to centrally maintain/manage the servers.
Yes, there is enough to do right now. By the way, we make high performance software for GPUs and small clusters.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.