Open positions: 2
We’ve made libraries like the open source rocPRIM and rocRAND for AMD, but also several other closed source libraries. If you like to make the compute-API that various software uses to get the maximum performance out of a GPU, then this is the job for you.
The requirements are the same as for the GPGPU-developer, but the attitude is different. The user of your software is not the end-user, but another developer – this gives more professionally crafted issues, but you will not always be credited why certain software is so fast.
The requirements list:
- You are very experienced in both C and C++.
- You are experienced in OpenCL or CUDA.
- You optimized code for more than 2 architectures.
- You know several hardware architectures and it also interests you.
- You have humour/humor (Even if you’re the only one who laughs at your jokes).
- You like to learn and improve every day. You are humble about what you don’t know.
- You are happy to share code with us, that you have written yourself.
We’re seeking the GPU-developer who wants to further improve oneself, not the developers who want to learn GPGPU basics here.
There is test-out period is 3 months before moving to Amsterdam, if from outside the EU. This is because we’re a group of people on top of a company culture, not machines that can be configured to have compatibility.
To apply send your motivational letter, CV and some public code (preferably C/C++/CUDA/HIP/OpenCL). The procedure after first contact is as follows:
- After that you are invited for a longer online test. You show your skills on C/C++ and algorithms. You will receive a PDF with useful feedback. (Up to 3 hours)
- We optionally send you a GPU assignment. You need to pick out the right optimisations, code it and explain your decisions. (Hopefully under 30 minutes)
- If all goes well, you’ll have a videochat with Vincent (CEO) on personal and practical matters. You can also ask us anything, to find out if we fit you. (Around 1 hour)
- If you and the company are a fit, then you’ll go to the technical round. (2 to 3 hours)
- Made it to here? Expect an offer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org