In the fields of people-networking, recruitment, proposal-writing, financial planning, sales planning, the team’s personal development plans, customer contact, marketing and strategy we seek a friendly person who can take up the time-consuming tasks. This will be different every month, as the company changes and has different needs.
Your first tasks will be:
- Help in building a network of key people in the industry to support our recruitment goals.
- Develop forms for the team’s personal development plan.
- Update lists of phases and tasks that are used in projects. Make these easier to use.
Most of the tasks are in collaboration with Vincent, the company’s managing director. The important tasks will be briefed, where the small tasks are on a shared task-list with different priorities.
The team works partly remote and partly in Amsterdam. Office hours are flexible.
- You speak English, preferably multiple languages.
- You are a serious and friendly person.
- You like important details.
- Between 28 and 40 hours available per week.
Interested? Send us a letter and tell why you’d be up for this, and tell us what you thought after reading “important details” in the requirements list. Want more information? Ask us anything.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com