Performance engineering is not just a trick. And we seek those who know that from experience.
We offer a place where people cheer rather than frown upon tasks labeled ‘complex’. As a team we solve very hard problems and have a continuous goal to make software that is faster than anything out there.
The requirements list:
- You are very experienced in both C and C++.
- You are experienced in OpenCL or CUDA.
- You optimized code for more than 2 architectures.
- You know several hardware architectures and it also interests you.
- You have humour/humor (Even if you’re the only one who laughs at your jokes).
- You like to learn and improve every day. You are humble about what you don’t know.
- You are happy to share code with us, that you have written yourself.
To apply send your motivational letter, CV and some code.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com