Open positions: 4
Performance engineering is not just a trick. And we seek those who know that from experience.
We offer a place where people cheer rather than frown upon tasks labeled ‘complex’. As a team we solve very hard problems and have a continuous goal to make software that is faster than anything out there. Look around on the website what we’ve done, even that’s only the public part of what we’ve done.
On our blog we described how it is to work at Stream HPC by discussing its history, the team, the projects, the work style and the city. Read it here: https://streamhpc.com/blog/2018-08-23/what-does-it-mean-to-work-at-stream-hpc/
The requirements list:
- You are very experienced in both C and C++.
- You are experienced in OpenCL or CUDA for programming GPUs.
- You optimized code for more than 2 architectures.
- You know several hardware architectures and it also interests you.
- You have humour/humor (Even if you’re the only one who laughs at your jokes).
- You like to learn and improve every day. You are humble about what you don’t know.
- You are happy to share code with us, that you have written yourself.
We’re seeking the GPU-developer who wants to further improve oneself, not the developers who want to learn GPGPU basics here.
For applications for Amsterdam, test-out period is 3 months before moving. This is because we’re a group of people on top of a company culture, not machines that can be configured to have compatibility.
To apply send your motivational letter, CV and some code. The procedure after first contact is as follows:
- After that you are invited for a longer online test. You show your skills on C/C++ and algorithms. You will receive a PDF with useful feedback. (Up to 3 hours)
- We optionally send you a GPU assignment. You need to pick out the right optimisations, code it and explain your decisions. (Hopefully under 30 minutes)
- If all goes well, you’ll have a videochat with Vincent (CEO) on personal and practical matters. You can also ask us anything, to find out if we fit you. (Around 1 hour)
- If you and the company are a fit, then you’ll go to the technical round. (2 to 3 hours)
- Made it to here? Expect an offer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com