We seek a friendly person who can help us get more productive and our customers to get more up-to-date. You are a people person, who thinks the project member serves a team and not has X people report to him/her. You could be a coach who likes fixing problems, or a project manager who likes seeing people grow.
Your main tasks will be:
- Track personal development plan of each team member.
- Take up the tasks that are blocking the large projects.
- Improve how projects are done.
- Share success
The team works partly remote and partly in Amsterdam, which means your tasks will also be partly remote and partly locally. Office hours are flexible. We’re an organisation that tries to continuously improve and listens to everybody for input for that (flat organisation).
Read this to understand how it is to work for us, focused on engineers.
- You speak English, preferably multiple languages.
- You are a serious and friendly person.
- You like important details.
- Between 28 and 40 hours available per week.
We’re looking forward to hear from you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.