Website Stream HPC
We seek an “explainer”.
We have given many trainings over the past 12 years, but it has been secondary over our coding work for most of the time. We want to change that by giving our trainings full-time attention – literally.
The full-time job that has three goals:
- Continuously improving our trainings, extending with new material
- Giving the trainings world-wide at least once a month, with assistance from a colleague
- Co-develop a vendor-neutral GPU-curriculum with universities
- Help further build out our new and popular Consultancy+Traning offer.
- Code out new lab-sessions
The first few months would look like this:
- Learning from colleagues what they find important in teaching GPU computing
- Researching our own material and other available material
- Extending the descriptions of “customer types” and researching their needs
- Suggesting an improvement plan and improve where possible
- Work with the team to extend the material
- Give your first training together with trainers from Stream
- Talk to professors to understand what are their specific needs
The goals can extend to CPU and HPC subjects.
We seek somebody who really likes to teach and see people understand hard subjects. Somebody who can speak both in technical terms and can pick out the essence to discuss on a high level. Somebody who is likeable and ofcourse feared when needed. We hope that’s you, as you read till here.
We offer a flexible and growing company where we put the people first. Location and working times are flexible, but preference is to work from Amsterdam.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.