Are you around at ISC and have an opinion on portable open standards? Then you should join the discussion with other professionals at ISC. Some suggestions for discussions:
- (non)-preference for open standards like OpenCL, OpenMP, HSA and OpenACC.
- Portability versus performance.
- Using scripting languages in HPC, like Python.
Below info might change, because a map is never reality! Make sure you check this page or our Twitter channel the evening before.
- Where: ISC in Frankfurt, at the catering area near the lounge areas.
- What: Food, HPC and Open Standards.
- When: Tuesday 21 June, 12:00-13:00
See you there!