In the past year we’ve been working on more internal projects and therefore we’re seeking strong GPU-coders (good OpenCL experience required) worldwide. This way you can combine staying close to your family and working with advanced technologies. You will be on the newly formed international team.
Do understand that we have extra requirements for freelancers:
- You have a personality for working independently.
- You have your own computer with an OpenCL-capable GPU.
- You have good internet (for doing remote access).
We offer a job in a well-known OpenCL-company with various interesting projects. You can improve your OpenCL skills and work with various hardware (modern GPUs, embedded processors, FPGAs and more).
Our hiring-procedure is as follows:
- You send a CV and tell us why you are the perfect candidate.
- After that you are invited for a longer online test. You show your skills on C/C++ and algorithms. You will receive a PDF with useful feedback. (3 hours)
- We send you a GPU assignment. You need to pick out the right optimisations, code it and explain your decisions in detail. (Hopefully under 30 minutes)
- If all goes well, you’ll have a videochat on personal and practical matters. You can also ask us anything, to find out if we fit you. (Around 1 hour)
- If you and the company are a fit, then you’ll go to the technical round. (About 3 hours)
- Made it to here? Expect a job-offer.
We’re looking forward to your application.