We have jobs for people who get bored easily.
In return we offer a solution to boredom, as performance engineering is hard.
As the market demand for affordable high performance software grows, StreamHPC continuously looks for great and humble people to join our team(s). With upcoming products, new markets like OpenCL on low-power ARM processors and compute-intensive applications like AI and VR, we expect continuous growth.
To apply send your motivation and a recent version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. A link to LinkedIn, angel.co or any resume-website will also work.
The procedure for the technical roles is as follows:
- You send a CV and tell us why you are the perfect candidate.
- After that you are invited for a longer online test. You show your skills on C/C++ and algorithms. You will receive a PDF with useful feedback.
- If you selected GPGPU or mentioned it, we optionally send you a GPU assignment. You need to pick out the right optimisations, code it and explain your decisions. (Hopefully under 30 minutes)
- If all goes well, you’ll have a videochat with Vincent (CEO) on personal and practical matters. You can also ask us anything, to find out if we fit you. (Around 1 hour)
- If you and the company are a fit, then you’ll go to the technical round. (About 3 hours)
- Made it to here? Expect a contract.
For support-roles, best is to email us why you fit the job and then we’ll schedule a call to quickly find out if there is a personality fit.
So where are you waiting for? Apply for a job!