We only have jobs for people who get bored easily.
As the market demand for affordable high performance software grows, StreamHPC continuously looks for people to join the team. With upcoming products and new markets like OpenCL on low-power ARM processors, we expect continuous growth for the years to come.
To apply send your motivation and a recent version of your CV to email@example.com. If you have LinkedIn, you can easily build a CV with Linkedin Resume Builder and send us the link.
The procedure for the technical roles is as follows:
- You send a CV and tell us why you are the perfect candidate.
- After that you are invited for a longer online test. You show your skills on C/C++ and algorithms. You will receive a PDF with useful feedback.
- If you selected GPGPU or mentioned it, we send you a GPU assignment. You need to pick out the right optimisations, code it and explain your decisions. (Hopefully under 30 minutes)
- If all goes well, you’ll have a videochat with Vincent (CEO) on personal and practical matters. You can also ask us anything, to find out if we fit you. (Around 1 hour)
- If you and the company are a fit, then you’ll go to the technical round. (About 3 hours)
- Made it to here? Expect a job-offer. (Years)
All jobs are in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. There are various differences between your country and the Netherlands, from cost of living to quality of live. Luckily Numbeo has you covered with this comparison. For example: Paris vs Amsterdam.