Intel makes various processors:
- X86 CPUs
- Professional X86 CPUs (Xeon)
- X86 CPUs integrated GPUs (Iris)
- Accelerators (XeonPhi)
- FPGAs, mentioned under Altera
These can be programmed with the following languages:
- OpenCL (all)
- OpenMP (all)
- Vulkan (embedded GPU only)
- OpenGL (embedded GPU only)
For high performance, Xeon and XeonPhi are used.
For low-latency CPUs and CPUs with integrated GPUs, when FPGAs are overkill. Aim is under 5ms.
Want to know more? Get in contact!
We are the acknowledged experts in OpenCL, CUDA and performance optimization for CPUs and GPUs. We proudly boast a portfolio of satisfied customers worldwide, and can also help you build high performance software. E-mail us today