Throughout Europe we give crash courses in OpenCL. After an investment of €500 ($600) and one day you will know:
- The models used to define OpenCL.
- If OpenCL is an option for your project.
- How to read and understand OpenCL code.
- Code simple OpenCL programs.
- Differences between CPUs, GPUs and FPGAs.
Crash courses are intended to get you in contact with programming accelerators, and don’t replace a training.
If you are interested to get a certain crash course in another city and time than shown below, fill in this form to get notified when the crash course of your city of choice.No events