Throughout Europe we give crash courses in OpenCL. After an investment of €500 ($600) and one day you will know:
- The models used to define OpenCL.
- If OpenCL is an option for your project.
- How to read and understand OpenCL code.
- Code simple OpenCL programs.
- Differences between CPUs, GPUs and FPGAs.
Crash courses are intended to get you in contact with programming accelerators, and don’t replace a training.
If you are interested to get a certain crash course in another city and time than shown below, fill in this form to get notified when the crash course of your city of choice.No events
Want to know more? Get in contact!
We are the acknowledged experts in OpenCL, CUDA and performance optimization for CPUs and GPUs. We proudly boast a portfolio of satisfied customers worldwide, and can also help you build high performance software. E-mail us today