In this training you learn to program GPUs, and how to select the algorithms that can best be tackled by a GPU.
Programming GPUs and vector-processors is difficult since it is different from normal ways of programming. It cannot be put simpler than this:
CPU-programming ≠ GPU-programming
But what is it exactly? It is thinking in a special way while programming, which you will learn during our trainings:
- get lectures about the basics of GPU computing,
- recognise which code can best be ported to the GPU,
- learn how to design simple OpenCL or CUDA programs,
- create your first GPU programs, and
- integrate your GPU-program in C, C++, Java or Python.
The training is available as a 1-day or 2-day training, in OpenCL, CUDA or mixed flavour. The 1-day training is a crash-course, which gets you up-and-running with GPU-computing. For who like to take new material more relaxed, we also have a 2-day version of the training, with:
- more time for discussions,
- extra lab-sessions,
- extra hardware discussions, and
- extra slides with more in-dept material.
Costs are €500 per person per day. You get €100 discount per day, if you come by plane. Ask for our special prices for inhouse trainings.
Want to know more? Get in contact!
We are the acknowledged experts in OpenCL, CUDA and performance optimization for CPUs and GPUs. We proudly boast a portfolio of satisfied customers worldwide, and can also help you build high performance software. E-mail us today