We have jobs for people who get bored easily.
In return we offer a solution to boredom, as performance engineering is hard.
As the market demand for affordable high performance software grows, StreamHPC continuously looks for great and humble people to join our team(s). With upcoming products, new markets like OpenCL on low-power ARM processors and compute-intensive applications like AI and VR, we expect continuous growth.
To apply send your motivation and a recent version of your CV to email@example.com. A link to LinkedIn, angel.co or any resume-website will also work.
The procedure for the technical roles is as follows:
- You send a CV, some public code (preferably C/C++/CUDA/HIP/OpenCL) and your motivational letter. We do a quick scan of your CV and letter. (You’ll get feedback within 2 to 5 days)
- If you pass the quick scan, we’ll send a form to build a profile (takes 6-35 minutes)
- You will have a talk (video) with Samantha (45 minutes)
- After that you are invited for a longer online test. You show your skills on C/C++ and algorithms. Be warned this includes the ridiculous puzzles, simply because we actually use those ridiculous things (takes 2 – 3 hours)
- We now go into the long interview to be absolutely sure we are a fit (takes 3 hours)
- Made it till here? Expect an offer.
We try to minimize the time it takes you, while also giving you enough chances to proof yourself. As we sometimes are flooded with applications, we filter out on simple things like “Did not mention CUDA or OpenCL” – be sure you add such experience to your CV or cover letter, also when at university or a personal Github project.
For support-roles, it is close to the above but without the coding test.
For management-roles, we do test for technical expertise, as we cannot permit loosening this know-how when project-related.
So where are you waiting for? Apply for a job!
Want to know more? Get in contact!
We are the acknowledged experts in OpenCL, CUDA and performance optimization for CPUs and GPUs. We proudly boast a portfolio of satisfied customers worldwide, and can also help you build high performance software. E-mail us today