Need a Parallella programmer? Hire us![/infobox]
Adapteva is the creator of Parallella developer-boards – a board with an OpenCL-programmable grid-processor with FPGA. The $99 board consists out of:[list1]
- A board with a 16-core Epiphany-III
- Full Epiphany SDK
- OpenCL compiler based on libcoprthr.
- A few code-samples (total number unknown).
A few of the features:[list1]
- 32 GFLOPS peak performance
- 2 Watt TDP (chip only, whole board unkown)
- USB plug-and-play ready
- Remote access support
The 64-core Epiphany-IV chip is also available since Q3 2014. More info later.
Want to know more? Get in contact!
We are the acknowledged experts in OpenCL, CUDA and performance optimization for CPUs and GPUs. We proudly boast a portfolio of satisfied customers worldwide, and can also help you build high performance software. E-mail us today