Wanting to test your OpenCL-software on specific hardware? From now on, that is possible by logging in on StreamHPCs test-servers.
Update: new prices. Got feedback it should compete with Amazon EC2.
During the beta-period (February to April) we have available:[list1]
- Dual FirePro S10000 (total ~11.8 TFLOPS single precision, ~2.9 TFLOPS double precision).
Several embedded GPU-boards attached.
By request more servers will be added, but for now we start lean.
- 64 bit Linux server.
- A secure SSH access with chrooted harddisk space.
- Full NDA in case StreamHPC staff needs to assist.
- Both shared and dedicated usage possible.
- Assistance via mail and skype.
The costs for shared hours are €1,- per hour, for private hours
€10,- €5,- per hour. Discounts are available for academics and existing customers (also from past trainings) – just contact us. Goal of the shared hours is to setup the software, do basic tests, but not to do intensive benchmarks.
We hope you can now make a better decision what hardware to choose, or to have your paper’s conclusions based on more recent hardware.
Want more info or have special requests? Call +31854865760 (office) or +31645400456 (cell), or use the contact form.