We’re going online with our presentations and tutorials. This makes it easy to reach more people and make our trainings more flexible.
We’re starting with short introductory trainings, but we have bigger plans. Keep an eye on our events (shared on Twitter, LinkedIn, this blog and the newsletter) to see what the offerings are. And you’re very welcome to join!
On 4 October (new date) there will be an OpenCL 101 of two hours for free. Target timezone is East-America and Europe.
Agenda Online OpenCL 101
- Introductions (20 minutes)
- GPUs and paralellism
- By example: Getting started with OpenCL (30 minutes)
- By example: Porting a simple program to OpenCL (30 minutes)
- Q&A in parallel (30 minutes). Ask us any question, for instance:
- General OpenCL.
- OpenCL on GPUs.
- OpenCL on FPGAs.
- What algorithms work well with GPUs, CPUs and FPGAs.
- StreamHPC services.
- The next steps (5 minutes).
- Closing words (5 minutes).
You can already test if the tutorial server works for you by looking around in our demo room. The tutorial itself will be in another room. Use your own name and password “ap“.
The room linked to this resource is not configured correctly.
See you soon!